From flipping through the papers to see what Aishwarya Rai wore on the red carpet to scrolling Instagram for hours to spot the best beauty looks, we’re obsessed with red carpet beauty. After a year-long gap due to the pandemic, the Cannes Film Festival is back in full glory with its 2021 edition, and we are loving the dazzling looks and style that our beloved celebrities have been spotting on the red carpet.
Itching to recreate the fab red carpet looks? We’ve listed down a step-by-step guide on how to recreate three of the best looks from the Cannes 2021 red carpet for you. Check it out.
- 01. Princess vibes like Diipa Büller-Khosla
- Shop the look
- 02. Picture perfect like Bella Hadid
- Shop the look
- 03. Dewy perfection like Lorena Rae
- Shop the look: create a collage
01. Princess vibes like Diipa Büller-Khosla
Image Courtesy: @diipakhosla
One of our favourite social media influencers, Diipa Büller-Khosla, brought fairy tale magic to the Cannes Film Festival red carpet this year. Here’s how you can recreate this simple yet gorgeous look.
Step 1: Start by priming your face and choosing a matte foundation to get that natural look.
Step 2: Add a stroke of kajal to your upper and lower lash lines and sweep on a brown eyeshadow to create subtle smokey eyes.
Step 3: Complete the look by sweeping on a glossy nude lipstick to pucker your pout.
Shop the look
- Lakmé 9to5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Foundation
- Lakmé Absolute Shine Line Eye Liner - Gray
- Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal - Black
- Lakmé Absolute Spotlight Eye Shadow Palette - Smokin Glam
- Lakmé Absolute Spotlight Lip Gloss - Creme Caramel
02. Picture perfect like Bella Hadid
Image Courtesy: @bhnmedia
When it comes to makeup and fashion, the Hadid sisters are our go-to for inspiration! For the 74th Cannes Film Festival, Bella Hadid made the red carpet her runway, and we’re absolutely loving it. Here’s how you can recreate this look.
Step 1: Start by priming your face and using a creamy foundation to create a natural-looking base.
Step 2: Define your eyes with a thin stroke of eyeliner and add oodles of mascara to make your lashes appear fuller. Contour your face and add a highlighter on the top of your cheekbones for that goddess-like glow.
Step 3: Go for a nude shade of lip colour to finish the look.
Shop the look
- Lakmé Absolute 3D Cover Foundation
- Lakmé Absolute Flutter Secrets Volume Mascara
- Lakmé Eyeconic Liner Pen Fine Tip
- Lakmé Absolute Matte Ultimate Lip Colour with Argan Oil - Brunch Nude
- Lakmé Absolute Highlighter - Moon-Lit
03. Dewy perfection like Lorena Rae
This German model looked drop-dead gorgeous at the Cannes 2021 red carpet, and we are totally crushing over this look! Here’s how you can get this look.
Step 1: Start by priming your face and going for a nourishing foundation to get that dewy base.
Step 2: Use an eyebrow pencil with a thin tip to create hair-like strokes. Apply a shimmery eyeshadow and lengthening mascara to highlight your eyes further.
Step 3: Sweep on a light pink lipstick to complete this stunning look.
Shop the look: create a collage
Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation
Lakmé Absolute Spotlight Eye Shadow Palette - Berry Martini
Lakmé Absolute Flutter Secrets Dramatic Eyes Mascara
Lakmé Eyeconic Curling Mascara.
Lakmé Absolute 3D Matte Lip Color - Elegant Pink