Girls, we are all in this together! Every other day there’s a beauty mishap or unfortunate experience that make us go ‘why me’? Like we don’t have it tough enough? No matter how pro you are at the makeup and beauty stuff, you must have gotten your mascara smudged or a lipstick broken at least once. Yet we can’t live without our makeup stash. Here are 10 beauty struggles we bet you have experienced at some point in your life. Take a look...
- Wearing gloss on a windy day
- Losing a hair tie, like every other day
- Dropping your favourite palette or compact
- Breaking the tip of your eye brow pencil
- Applying too much blush
- Waking up with panda eyes
- Smudging freshly painted nails
- Burning yourself with hot hair tools
- Doing it all to not get that lipstick transfer or fade
Wearing gloss on a windy day
I should’ve thought this through
Losing a hair tie, like every other day
...or bobby pins. Do they have magical powers?
Dropping your favourite palette or compact
*screams inside* *breathes heavily*
Breaking the tip of your eye brow pencil
Worst type of heartbreak
Trying to remember the last time it was on fleek
Applying too much blush
But how much is too much anyway?
Waking up with panda eyes
Smudging freshly painted nails
What did I do to deserve this?
Burning yourself with hot hair tools
As they say, beauty is pain
Doing it all to not get that lipstick transfer or fade
Nope! Not reapplying again Image courtesy: GIPHY