Terms and conditions
- Be Beautiful is an initiative where the most trusted beauty brands have come together. Namely, Dove, Lakme, Pond's, Sunsilk, and Vaseline. We want to make women more beautiful, by offering a range of services that only we can give. Be Beautiful is an idea that goes beyond just what you see. But everything that we are. From our appearance to our demeanor to our thinking. Simply put, by making life more beautiful by being just that. By taking pride in our appearance. By caring for ourselves.
- The collective effort of the above mentioned brands serve to help you do just that. By giving you a panel of experts at your disposal, their expertise will be used to answer your queries regarding skin, hair, make-up or fashion that you may have. As well as open up a world of privileges for you. Free makeovers, well-kept beauty secrets, a few rewards and the works.
- So join the league of beautiful women who believe in making everything around them even more so. This website is designed by our agency for and on behalf of Hindustan Unilever Limited to give you beauty solution for your skin, hair and makeup.
- Advices rendered on the site are absolutely free of cost and require no kind of fees or payment.
- Experts while advising would suggest natural remedies and basis the need also recommend on usage of certain products. Views, opinions and advice of the expert is that of the expert only and HUL assumes no responsibility for the views, advice and/ or opinions expressed
- Consumers suffering from any kind of skin or hair related diseases are requested to seek advice from dermatologists and Trichologists. This site shall render only beauty tips/ advices on common skin, hair and makeup related queries.
- All information received from the consumer shall be held in confidence. HUL reserves the right to contact consumers & use information received for its brand communication & product development.
- The Site, Site Content, Site Code, and any and all copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and all other intellectual property or property rights therein are proprietary to HUL and are owned by HUL and/or its licensors and content providers, and are protected by applicable domestic and international intellectual property laws. The design and information contained in this Site is the valuable and exclusive property of HUL and nothing in this agreement shall be construed as transferring and/or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity. Unless expressly permitted in writing by HUL you shall not copy, capture, reproduce, perform, transfer, sell, license, modify, manipulate, create derivative works from or based upon, republish, upload, edit, post, transmit, publicly display, frame, link, distribute, or exploit in whole or in part the Site, the Site Content or Site Code, or otherwise use the Site, Site Content or Site Code on any other web site or in any other manner, other networked computer environment, or in any medium now known or hereafter developed (each and/ or collectively an "Unauthorized Use").
- Any Unauthorized Use constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property laws including infringement of copyright laws and other proprietary rights of HUL and/or its licensors and content providers and constitutes a violation of these TAC. Any violation of intellectual property laws may be subject to severe civil and criminal penalties and the same be without prejudice.
- HUL Sites contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music or sound, and the entire contents of HUL are copyrighted as a collective or severable work under applicable copyright laws. The Company and/or its affiliates own or have acquired a license and copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part.
- HUL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change and/ or modify and/ or add and/ or remove any portion of the Site, the Site Content, and the TAC, in whole or in part, at any time and at its sole discretion; whether or not applicable to your use of the Site and/or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including but not limited to, adding fees and/or charges for use. Changes to the TAC will be effective when the same is posted. You agree to review the TAC periodically to become aware of the changes, if any. Your use of the Site after any changes to the TAC are posted will be considered deemed acceptance of those changes and will constitute your agreement to be bound thereby, whether retrospectively or otherwise.
- It is hereby expressly stated that you, you herein means any person who has registered himself/ herself on this Site ('You/ Registered User') may receive services from HUL, at its sole discretion and at any time relating to including but not limited to updates including updates relating to promotions and/ or advertisement and/ or special offers. HUL may also interact with You for research purposes; through various modes i.e. via including but not limited to newsletters, SMS, telephone call, emails and such other modes as HUL may deem appropriate from time to time, at its sole discretion ('User Services').
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL HUL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE SITE, SITE CONTENT, SITE CODE, USER SERVICES OR THE SOFTWARE. WHILE HUL TAKES PRECAUTIONS AGAINST SECURITY BREACHES, NO WEBSITE OR INTERNET TRANSMISSION IS COMPLETELY SECURE, AND AS SUCH, HUL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, DATA LOSS, OR OTHER BREACHES THAT MAY OCCUR.
- Dispute if any shall be subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction. The aforesaid T&C can be amended by HUL without prior notice.