Social media is turning out to be Pandora’s box for some of the coolest beauty tips and tricks. While some are a dud, others have changed our beauty game for the good. We’re obsessed! One recent hack we came across promises to give our limp hair a healthy, enviable bounce. And you know, we can’t say no that. This hack teaches you how to achieve a bouncy blow-dry that works as an everyday look as well as a low-key style for a date in the evening. And it's pretty simple too.
Is this blow-dry technique complicated?
Image Courtesy: @nabilaxtahsin
Not at all! There's a reason the hack has racked up six million views, thousands of comments, half a million likes, and, well...a feature on our platform. Shared by a hairstylist, this one's ideal for those who haven't the slightest idea about blow-drying their hair skillfully. We've broken down the hack in a step-by-step guide for you.
- Before you start, you must go over your hair with a heat-protection spray like the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Spray to protect them from heat damage.
- Next, split your hair into two sections. Twist these sections away from your face.
- Turn on your blow-dryer, and ensure it's hot before running it over the twisted sections.
- Let it set for about two minutes before unwitting your hair, and brushing your fingers through them gently to release the flicks. And that's all that there is to this hack.
- You can spritz a little bit of the TRESemmé Compressed Micro-Mist Invisible Hold Natural Finish Texture Hold Level 1 Hair Spray to hold the style in place for the rest of the day.
Image Courtesy: @1987rose
Your hair should be 50%-80% dry when you're attempting this hack. This reduces damage caused by exposure to heat. Make sure you've detangled your hair at the beginning. Don't skip out on heat-protection sprays or creams at all. And if you have longer or thicker hair, or want the style to last you the entire day, conclude with a hairspray. You can also spray your hair with a bit of the product while your hair is still twisted. That's all!
Image Courtesy: @evaaaa3