A big fat Indian wedding would be an understatement to describe how the Ambani’s welcomed Shloka Mehta into their family over the weekend. This start studded affair was graced by the presence of some of the biggest names from Bollywood and the business industry. While the guest list included some of the most popular faces, the bride stood out from the rest, looking absolutely stunning.
Want to know the details? Read on to find out.
For the wedding ceremony, Shloka wore an Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla classic red and golden outfit. Her makeup was kept simple with a touch of highlighter for that glowing look. A beautiful pink lipstick, winged eyeliner and smokey eyes perfectly complemented the bride’s lehenga. A sleek low bun pulled the whole look together.
For the reception the bride donned an all-golden Manish Malhotra embellished outfit.
- Start by applying the Lakmé Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer and blend it lightly all over the face.
- Follow it up with the Lakme Absolute Illuminating Foundation it blends seamlessly and stays put for a long time.
- The Lakme Absolute Highlighter - Moon-Lit when applied on the bridge of the nose, on the cheekbones, cupid’s bow and under your chin will give you that stunning bridal glow.
- No bridal look is ever complete without some blushed cheeks, get the look with the Lakme Absolute Illuminating Blush Shimmer Brick.
- Use the Lakme 9 To 5 Eye Quartet Eyeshadow - Desert Rose on the eyelids, apply some golden shimmer from the palette on the inner corner of the eyes.
- Lastly, use the Lakmé Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Eye Definer and the Kareena Kapoor Khan Lakmé Absolute Lash Definer Black to finish off the look.
- Spray some of the Toni&Guy SIBLING London Limited Edition Heat Protection Hair Mist and then use a curling rod to create soft curls.
- Finish it off by spritzing the Toni&Guy Finishing Shine Spray to add shine and keep your hair in place all evening.