What a year the fantastic Deepika Padukone has had! Some unforgettable, edgy looks, becoming Mrs Singh, and now this! She has the most emphatic last word in beauty this year and ends 2018 with a series of heavenly looks created for the cover of Filmfare.
She wears a very bronzy, contoured look with loose, tousled hair, but what has us weak at the knees is the baby-doll lashes. Dramatic, sky high lashes that are fanned out look stunning on her and this look is fresh and new and something she hasn’t ventured into before. Kudos to her makeup artist, Anil Chinnappa for creating this exceptional look!
So without much ado, let’s break this look down for you!
For the face and cheeks
- Start by creating a flawless face base, using Lakmé Absolute Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse and Lakmé Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer.
- Contour your cheeks with a stick foundation that is one or two shades darker than your natural skin tone. Use the Kareena Kapoor Khan Lakmé Absolute Face Contour stick foundation for a seamless contour.
- Use the Lakmé Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Cheek Contour - Peach Princess and dab it on the apple of your cheeks and blend it upwards and outwards.
- Set the face with a loose powder like Kareena Kapoor Khan Lakmé Absolute Face Contour. Use a large round brush to gently dust the powder all over your face.
For the eyes
- Sweep a brown eyeshadow all across your eye lid using the Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette in Gold.
- Line your eyes with a black liner like Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal .
- Use false lashes that are lengthy and dramatic and carefully fix them on your top lash line.
- Use Lakmé Absolute Flutter Secrets Dramatic Eyes Mascara to coat the lower lashes. Apply 3-4 coats and don’t worry if they get clumpy. Clumpy lashes are absolutely ok for this look.
- Dab a highlighter on the inner corner of the eyes and blend.
For the Lips
- Line your lips with a nude lip liner like Kareena Kapoor Khan Lakmé Absolute Lip Definer in Rouge.
- Fill in your lips with a nude, matte lipstick like Lakmé Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color in Peach Rose .
For the eyebrows
- Fill in your brows with Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown and brush out your brows with a spoolie.
Image courtesy: Filmfare