From acing her roles onscreen to setting beauty standards off-screen, this actress is undeniably a powerhouse of talent. No points for guessing… we’re talking about Alia Bhatt! Being a makeup minimalist herself, Alia has been giving us major no-makeup makeup goals. From matte to dewy, she’s aced it all.
Here’s one such look that is absolutely decode-worthy! Alia flaunts a soft glow that makes her look like a dream. If you’ve been itching to recreate a similar look, then you’re in for a treat. We’ve got you covered with a step-by-step guide to achieving a soft glow just like Alia.
Step 1: Prep your skin
- Once you’ve cleansed your face thoroughly, put a sheet mask on for about 15 minutes. You can use the Simple Kind To Skin Rich Moisture Sheet Mask, it will balance your skin tone and brighten dull spots.
- Follow it up with a gold-infused face cream such as the Pond’s Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream. Enriched with Vitamin A and B3, this cream will provide skin conditioning benefits, lighten spots and leave you with a radiant glow.
- Lastly, prep your lips for a smooth application of lipstick that is to follow. We suggest you get your hands on the Vaseline Aloe Soothe Lip Care that locks in moisture and smoothens lips.
Step 2: Ace your base
- Start your base makeup with a face primer so that your makeup glides on smoothly and lasts longer. Use the Lakmé Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer to hide pores or other skin imperfections.
- The key to a soft glow is a perfect illuminating base. To achieve a dreamy dewy look, apply the Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation with SPF 45 on your face and neck and blend well. Here’s a trick: add a few drops of your liquid highlighter to your foundation for a natural finish.
- Now, conceal problem areas such as pigmentation, uneven tone and blemishes with the help of the Lakmé Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer SPF 25. This will leave your skin looking brighter and make you look more awake.
Step 3: Time to makeup
- If you want to achieve a soft glow without any pop of colour dominating your look, then opt for a blush or a powder highlighter in a rose gold tone. You can get your hands on the Kareena Kapoor Khan Lakmé Absolute Cheek Contour in Rose Gold and apply it to the high points of your face like cheekbones, brow bones and bridge of your nose.
- Brush your brows with a spoolie in upward strokes and fill them in with the help of the Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Brown for defined, naturally styled eyebrows.
- Apply generous coats of mascara using the Lakmé Eyeconic Curling Mascara. for perfectly curled lashes.
- Finish off your look with a single stroke of an orangy-nude lipstick such as the Elle 18 Color Pop Matte Lip Color - Choco Bite.
- Don’t forget to spritz some setting spray before you step out. This will lock your makeup in place for a longer period.
Image courtesy: Instagram