Cleansing, toning, moisturising, exfoliating and every step that follows after, skin care and application of beauty products can get confusing at times. And while you may think it is not a crime to not follow the right skin care and beauty routine, you may be wrong. We at BeBeautiful are always making efforts to simplify beauty for you. So, here’s a detailed step-by-step routine that you should bookmark right away!
- Step 1: Prepare
- Step 2: Set the base right
- Step 3: Get the contour on point
- Step 4: Enhance and define the eyes
- Step 5: Up the lip game
Step 1: Prepare
- First up wash your face with a gentle yet deep cleansing face wash to get rid of all the dirt and grime.
- Pat dry skin and use a face moisturiser to hydrate your skin.
- Use a sunscreen with a high SPF value to protect your skin from the UV rays.
- Create the perfect base for your makeup by applying primer. It will give your skin a smooth matte finish allowing makeup to blend easily.
Step 2: Set the base right
- Now that your skin is ready for makeup application, evenly blend your foundation or BB cream.
- Conceal spots, scars and under eye dark circles.
- Set the base by applying some setting powder all over the face.
Step 3: Get the contour on point
- Contour or bronzer enhances the natural features of your face, just ensure you use it before the blush.
- Blush sits on top of the bronzer to give your cheeks a naturally flushed look.
- Highlighter is the last step of your makeup. Apply on the bridge of your nose, cheekbones, and other places where natural light would reflect.
Step 4: Enhance and define the eyes
- Start by filling in your eyebrows using an eyebrow pencil, eyebrow powder or eyebrow wax.
- Now apply your base eye shadow followed by the crease eye shadow on the lid.
- Apply eyeliner in the colour and shape of your choice.
- Lastly wear a few coats of mascara to complete the eye makeup.
Step 5: Up the lip game
- Outline your lips with a smooth and creamy textured lip pencil to enhance the shape of your lips.
- Fill it up with your favourite matte, creamy or glossy lipstick.