Read on as we enlist 3 OTT ways to conquer those bold and beautiful eyes with professional finesse.
Skinny winged look for a formal outing
- Use the Lakmé Absolute Precision Liner on the outer edge of your upper lash line and using the felt tip draw a fine winged line tilted towards your brow bone.
- Now connect that fine line to the base of your lash line and go inwards right to the center of your eyelid.
- Fill in the winged section little by little using the tip and voila! you’ve nailed the winged eye look.
Double winged cat eye look for a crazy night out
- Use the Lakmé Absolute Precision Liner on the outer top edge of your eyelashes.
- Tilt the line precisely towards your brow bone, a little past your lash line for a little wing using the felt tip liner.
- Use the black liner again on the outer bottom edge of your eyes.
- Tilt this second line towards the outer edge of your lower lash line and you have crafted yourself a double winged eye look.
Ultra thick-lined and winged eyes for a day look
- This time use Lakmé Absolute Precision Liquid Liner to line the entire top eye lash. Drag the line slightly towards the outer edge of your brow bone.
- Now place the felt nib at the center of your lash crease and draw yet another line connecting the outer edge of the line you placed before.
- Now tap it again along the inside lines of your lash, towards the center of your lids crease. And there you have yourself a bold yet wearable day eye look.