Every girl knows the struggle of finding that perfect lipstick that brightens up her day, glams up any outfit and makes her look like an absolute diva. I mean, given the myriad of options available, picking the right one can be an intimidating task.
But lucky for you, we did quite a bit of research ourselves and narrowed down on the 5 classic shades of lipstick that every beauty-obsessed girl must have in her beauty arsenal. These lipsticks shades are super versatile and pair well with every outfit to make you look just perfect!
- 01. A bright red – for when you’re feeling sexy
- 02. A feisty pink – for when you are feeling cute and flirty
- 03. A nude MLBB lipstick – for want to look poised and sophisticated
- 04. A plum or berry – for when you feel daring
01. A bright red – for when you’re feeling sexy
It is no news that a swipe of red lipstick can literally transform any outfit and make you look instantly glamorous. Pair with your casual outfits or complement it with your gowns or LBDs, there is nothing more universally flattering and empowering as a red pout.
02. A feisty pink – for when you are feeling cute and flirty
All of us have those days when red lipstick feels too overpowering and nude lipstick feels just too boring. So, what’s a girl to do then? Reach for a pretty pink lip colour, what else! A pink lipstick adds the perfect amount of drama without hogging attention from the outfit. Invest in a pretty fuchsia colour and see magic unfold.
03. A nude MLBB lipstick – for want to look poised and sophisticated
There are some days when we really want to just chill and play it down, and the same goes for our lipsticks too. This is when you need a pretty MLBB (my lips but better) shade in your vanity. It gives your lips a nice wash of colour, minus the drama and OTTness.
04. A plum or berry – for when you feel daring
Bored of playing miss-goody-two-shoes all the time? Show your wild with darkish plum and berry hues. A plum or berry shade gives you a really edgy appearance and breaks the monotony of the usual pinks and reds.
Image courtesy: Instagram