The best supporting makeup award goes to…..
The nude lip!
Confused? Let us explain. The power of a nude lip isn’t in what it can do for your look. Its power lies in what else it allows you to do with your makeup. A nude lip is chic, understated, and lends the perfect canvas for you to try out a bold, smoky eye or a dramatic winged liner. You can dress it up or dress it down and it will still look gorgeous.
The trick to picking the perfect nude lipstick is to understand your skin tone and undertones. Also, pick a nude colour that is one shade lighter or darker than your skin tone. We have rounded up some of the best nude colours for you to pick from!
- Nude lips go well with a bronze look.
- Try: Lakmé Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color in Peach Rose
- Nude lips help balance your look when you wear a very bold colour, bold print or heavily embellished dress.
- Nude lips allow you to go as bold and dark as you like with your smoky eyes. You could even rock a nude lip with a colour smoky eye.
- Nude lips are even perfect for a wedding look, when you want to focus on your eye makeup.
- Nude lips go very well with a dramatic winged liner too!