The countdown to your wedding has begun and you are no doubt getting busy to get gorgeous by the time D-day arrives. If you are searching for makeup and hair looks to go with your outfits for the various festivities, here is ace makeup artist, Cory Walia. He takes you through a look that is perfect for the Sangeet ceremony on VJ and model Sarah Jane Dias.
- Cory started by sweeping a shimmery olive green eyeshadow all over Sarah’s eye lid.
- Next he used a luminous, pale pink just under her brow bone to give the brows a ‘lift’.
- He then applied a green eye pencil along her lower lash line to softly define the eyes.
- Cory then added a thick eye liner using a gel liner and smudged it out to give Sarah a smokey eye.
- He finished the look with a few coats of volumising mascara. Use gentle upward strokes and make sure the lashes are coated from tip to the ends.
- Use a round, fluffy brush to apply a soft coral colour on your cheeks. Place the product on the cheek bones and blend upwards and outwards using gentle, circular motions.
- Use a lip colour that matches your skin tone and complements your eye makeup. Since Cory has done a sultry green eye, he picks a pale pink lipstick to go with Sarah’s look.
- Using a lip brush to apply lipstick gives you better definition.