Attention all brides-to-be, this one's for you. With your wedding just round the corner, it’s no surprise that you are bogged down with a long list of pending tasks that need your attention right now. But amidst all the hustle bustle and wedding preps, don’t let your beauty take a backseat.
Therefore, to make things a lot easier for you, we've created an ultimate bridal beauty checklist that will help take stress away from at least one area of your bridal preparations.
Here are all the beauty-related tasks you'll want to complete before you walk down the aisle...
For your hair
- Book a hairstylist, research different hairstyles and ask for trial runs. Click lots of pictures from various angles so that you know what your wedding pictures will look like.
- About two weeks before the wedding day, schedule an appointment with your regular hairstylist for a trim and to refresh your colour. This is not the time to experiment with new cuts or colours, hence stick with what you know works best for you. While you are at it, you could also schedule an appointment for other hair treatments such as keratin or smoothening.
- Indulge your hair in a deep-conditioning hair mask treatment at home a day prior to the wedding.
For your face
- Research beauty looks and makeup artists based on your personal makeup style and preferences.
- Ask for trials with the same products that your MUA plans to use for the actual day of the wedding to ensure that they don’t have any adverse reactions.
- Remember to book a final threading appointment at least two days before the wedding festivities begin.
For your skin
- A few months before the wedding, visit a dermatologist to ask about your skin and to see if you need any sepcific treatments.
- Indulge yourself in at-home exfoliations, eye patches and sheet masks every few days in the last weeks leading up to the wedding.
For your body
- Call your beautician and book a waxing, scrubbing and de-tanning appointment at least 4 days before the wedding festivities start as you need time for the redness to subside.
- You can even indulge in some pre-wedding spa treatments or full body massages to help soothe those pre-wedding jitters.
For your nails
- A few days before your D-day remember to make an appointment for a manicure and pedicure session. Look for different nail art ideas keeping mind the colour of all your outfits.
Image courtesy: Pinterest