Did you know that you have to start giving your skin anti-ageing skincare products from the time you hit your mid-20s? This is when fine lines begin to appear and your skin begins to lose its elasticity. Serums offer a concentrated dose of essential nutrients and deliver them deep into your skin and target specific concerns. If you are doubtful about what serums and acids (the good kind) to add to your morning and evening skincare routines when you have started noticing signs of fine lines and dullness, we have built one for you!
- A.M. routine – look for serums and essences that have the following ingredients:
- P.M. routine – look for products and serums with these ingredients for your night time routine:
A.M. routine – look for serums and essences that have the following ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid – This wonder ingredients increases collagen production and helps your skin retain moisture, which helps in delaying the signs of ageing.
- Caffeine – This is a powerful antioxidant and helps increase blood circulation to your skin. It calms down your skin especially after exposure to sun.
- Vitamin C – This is a major brightening agent and helps lighten any scars and marks. This also increases collagen production and the regenerated skin cells help with lightening marks and pigmentation.
P.M. routine – look for products and serums with these ingredients for your night time routine:
- Hyaluronic acid – As mentioned earlier, this is a power house of moisture, and the molecules are small enough to penetrated deep into your skin.
- Retinol – use night creams with retinol as this is a form of vitamin A that boosts collagen production and plumps out your skin, thereby reducing fine lines. It also improves the overall skin tone and helps even out any pigmentation.
- Rosehip oil – This is an excellent facial oil as it is easily absorbed by your skin, has loads of fatty acids and is known to treat fine lines and even out your skin tone.
Note: Night time is when your skin repairs itself, so provide it with all that it may need to do so. Use products that have the above mentioned ingredients for improved skin texture over a period of time.