It’s just been a few days since Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli tied the knot in the picturesque town of Tuscany, Italy, but we’re still not over the absolute gorgeousness of their fairytale wedding. Everything about it (the venue, décor, outfits) was perfect. Both the bride and the groom donned stunning outfits that blended with the decor instead of standing out starkly, but what caught our attention was Anushka Sharma’s muted, rosy makeup look. Makeup artist Puneet B Saini did a fab job, creating a look that stunningly complemented Anushka’s pale pink lehenga. We bet you loved the look too and if you want to know how to achieve it, scroll down…
Everything about this look is played down, fresh and understated. So, believe in the power of ‘less is more’ and get started.
- Step 1: To make your skin glow like Anushka’s, you’ve got to ensure it is well hydrated. One of the best ways to do this is to drink a lot of water, eat plenty of fruits and of course, rely on a big dollop of Lakmé Peach Milk Soft Crème Moisturiser to nourish it without making it look greasy.
- Step 2: Even out your skin tone with the Lakmé CC Cream that’s not too heavy or cakey but does the job well.
Tip - Use a damp beauty blender to seamlessly blend the CC Cream into your skin.
- Step 3: Further enhance the radiance of your base by using the Lakmé Absolute Face Stylist Compact. Use a powder brush to dust it lightly on your face.
- Step 4: Anushka’s brows were neatly filled in and thicker than usual; something that structured her face and gave it dimension. Use the Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eye Brow Pencil to draw fine hair-like strokes carefully filling in your brows. Seal the deal with a clear brow gel.
- Step 5: Keep the eye shadow muted and neutral by using the light mauve shades from the Lakmé 9 to 5 Eye Quartet in Silk Route. Lightly line your lower lash line with Lakme Eyeconic kajal and smudge it using a smudging brush.
- Step6: Give your skin a rosy glow using Lakmé Absolute Face Stylist Blush Duo in Peach Blush.
- Step 7: Add some finishing drama to your eyes by curling your lashes and applying the Lakmé Eyeconic Curling Mascara.
- Step 8: Finish the look by lightly dabbing the Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil lip Colour in Soft Nude on your lips.
And there you have it! Get Anushka Sharma’s beautiful wedding makeup look in a jiffy by following the steps above. We bet you would try it out.
Image credits: storiesbyjosephradhik, instagram.com