What you will need
- A roller glass bottle to store the lip oil. You can easily find these online.
- Castor oil
- Jojoba oil
- Lavender essential oil
- Raspberry seed oil
- Add about 6-7 drops of castor oil in a mixing bowl. Castor oil contains fatty acids that help restore moisture and heal dry, chapped lips. Apart from that, the thick consistency of castor oil prevents the lip oil from being runny.
- Then, add about 6-7 drops of jojoba oil to it. A key ingredient in a lot of lip products, jojoba oil prevents the lips from flaking and makes skin soft.
- Add 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil to this mixture. This is optional; however, we recommend it for its fragrance and skin soothing properties.
- Finally, add 6-7 drops of raspberry seed oil—it’s rich in vitamin E and A that are powerful antioxidants! Also, what’s a good lip product without SPF, right? Raspberry seed oil consists of natural SPF that shields the lips from any sun damage whatsoever.
- Mix the oils properly and add the mixture into the roller jar using a dropper. Your lip oil is ready to use!
You can also make a tinted version of this by adding your favourite eyeshadow pigment into the lip oil. Remember to mix the pigment really well to avoid any lumps.