The minimalistic, flushed day look
Sagarika Ghatge kept her makeup simple yet flawless for her wedding day. She opted for a lip stain instead of a heavy lipstick that was accompanied by soft brown eyeshadow and blushed cheeks! This is the classic light day makeup look that everyone loves. You’ll never go wrong with this one!
How to get the look…
- Step 1: To achieve this look, prepping your skin is the key step! So make sure you’re well hydrated internally as well as externally. Moisturise your skin using Lakmé Peach Milk Soft Crème Moisturiser which locks in moisture for up to 12 hours without leaving a greasy residue.
- Step 2: For smooth coverage and a flawless base, even out your skin tone using the Lakmé 9 to 5 CC Cream.
- Step 3: Stain your lips and cheeks with the Lakmé 9 to 5 Weightless Mousse Lip and Cheek Colour in Crimson Silk.
- Step 4: Create some depth on your eyelids by dusting on them the brown shade from the Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette in Gold.
- Step 1: Just like before, prep your skin with the Lakmé Peach Milk Soft Crème Moisturiser that’s high on hydration and low on shine.
- Step 2: To achieve a glowing, luminous base, use the Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation. It blends into your skin seamlessly, giving you skin that looks dewy and radiant.
Pro tip: Skip powdering your face to maintain the radiance.
- Step 3: Well-defined brows give your face structure and frame it well. So take your time to fill them in with the Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eyebrow Pencil.
- Step 4: Smoke out your eyes using darker shades of brown. You can build up the colour later, but start light! Achieve this with Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Eye Shadow Palette in Gold.
- Step 5: Finish the look with a soft pink lip colour similar to the Lakmé 9 to 5 Primer Matte Lip Colour in the shade Blush Book.
The glowing, muted night look
For her cocktail party, Sagarika wore a stunning pastel pink saree with gold embroidery and borders! Her glowing and subtle makeup look went perfectly with this attire. Who said night looks have to be bold and glittery? Clearly for Sagarika, less is more and we couldn’t agree more!
How to get the look…
There you have it; Sagarika Ghatge’s stunning makeup look in 5 easy steps!
Would you try either of these?
Image Credits: sports.ndtv.com