Kangana Ranaut’s recent carousel of photos on Instagram only cements her status as fierce and fiery. Debuting a mohawk hairdo, the Bollywood complemented it with glittery dress, graphic black eye look and nude lips, stood out to us as she promoted her upcoming show Lock Upp. Here's how you can #GetTheLook.
For The Face
This look is centred around her contoured cheeks, flawless face, and matte base.
- Apply the Lakmé 9 To 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Foundation over your face, and blend it in with a sponge.
- Go over blemishes, spots, and other imperfections with the Lakmé 9to5 Primer + Matte Liquid Concealer. This one's a double-duty formula that sets the base for a natural matte-based finish and conceals imperfections seamlessly.
- Lastly, contour the high-points of your face like the cheeks, temples, sides of the nose, and chin. And you're done!
For The Eyes And Lips
For the eyes and lips
Complementing her perfectly-contoured face, Kangana's eyes and lips are done up so dramatically. A dash of the nude on the lips set against kohl-laden, smoked-out eyes that extend into an intense cat-eye.
- Start off by applying the nourishing Lakmé Absolute Matte Ultimate Lip Color with Argan Oil - Brunch Nude on your lips.
- Fill in your lids with the deeply-pigmented Lakmé Absolute Kohl Ultimate Kajal. Dab a shade of black eyeshadow from the highly-blendable Lakmé Absolute Infinity Eye Shadow Palette - Midnight Magic over your kohl-laden eyes, and blend the colour out toward the inner-corners of your eyes. Extend the eyeshadow into a thick, sharp-as-a-knife wing.
- Once you're done with your smokey eye, top the lids off with a glittery eyeshadow. Tuck a little bit of the pigment in the inner-corners as well.
- This look is all about the under-eyes. Don't forget to sweep the same kajal along the rims of your eyes, and smudge it outward. Connect it with the cat-eye to complete the look.
- Round the arches of your eyebrows instead of accentuating them, and coat your lashes with the Lakmé Eyeconic Volume Mascara.
Image Courtesy: @kanganaranaut
Written by Urvi Shah on Feb 07, 2022
A professional writer by day, and a poet by night, I'm a journalism graduate with experience in the news, travel, and food sectors. A frantic compiler of excerpts from books I've read, you can count on me to incorporate quotes and phrases into everyday conversations without a warning. On days I'm not working, I station myself in front of my laptop, and try to work my way through month-old drafts of my writings.