Grazia’s February issue features girl next door Kriti Sanon who’s slowly making a transition from a talented pretty face to a seasoned actress. With four films set to release in 2019, this year is going to be huge for the Bareilly Ki Barfi actress. She’s on top of her game not only in terms of her career but also the makeup look she’s been sporting. If you want to recreate the actresses’ dewy makeup look from magazine cover, here’s how you can…
For the face and cheeks
- Start by creating the perfect base using the Lakmé Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer and allow it to set for a minute or two.
- Now cover blemishes and dark circles with the Lakmé Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer. Follow it up with a medium coverage foundation such as the Lakmé Absolute Illuminating Foundation for a dewy look.
- Lastly take the Lakmé Kareena Kapoor Khan Absolute Cheek Contour - Peach Princess and dab it on the apple of your cheeks and blend.
For the eyes
- Fill in your brows with Lakmé Absolute Precision Eye Artist Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown, use a spoolie to brush it out.
- Use the Lakmé 9to5 Black Impact Eye Liner – Black to delicately line your eyes.
For the lips
- Create an outline using the Lakmé 9to5 Lip Liner - Coral Chic for the perfect pout worthy lips.
- Fill in your lips with a semi matte bubble gum shade such as the Lakmé 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Lip Color - Sorbet Tuesday.