We all know that we can always count on Rihanna for deriving inspiration for makeup and beauty. So when it’s time for the Paris Fashion Week, how could the queen disappoint? RiRi made quite the entrance with her overall attire and berry lipstick. This year’s fashion week season has been all about bold lips, and the singer fit right in with her look! Let’s decode her look step by step so we can all learn and try to look as stunning as Riri!
Rihanna’s skin looks absolutely flawless and luminous. Her makeup looks pretty natural, with just a slight colour on her cheeks.
- Start by applying an illuminating moisturiser all over your face for that lit-from-within glow. The Lakmé Lumi Skin Cream is the right pick for this step!
- Follow it up with a long-wearing foundation like the Lakmé 9 To 5 Primer + Matte Perfect Cover Foundation. Blend well with a brush or sponge.
- Rihanna’s under eyes are highlighted using a lighter shade. Use a light shade of concealer under your eyes and high points of your face to add dimension and blend well. Then, set it in place with a powder. You can use the Lakmé 9 to 5 Primer + Matte Powder Foundation Compact for extra coverage.
- Chisel out the cheeks with your favourite bronzer and add a hint of tint with a peachy neutral blush. The Lakmé 9 to 5 Pure Rouge Blusher - Peach Affair is a universally flattering blush. Apply it on the apple of your cheeks, and your face is done!
Eyes and lips
Rihanna’s gorgeous eyes steal the show, no matter what look she has going on. For the PFW, she went for a neutral eye with her signature smoked out wings. And for the lips, Riri loves her bold hues!
- Define your crease with a matte brown eyeshadow and swipe on a champagne eyeshadow all over your eyelids.
- Use a dark kajal like the Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal in Deep Black for the smokey wing and apply it across your top lash line. Now, take a small eyeliner brush and smudge out the edges of the line.
- Use the same brush to drag out the pigment and create smokey wings. Complete the eyes with Lakmé Eyeconic Volume Mascara - Deep Black to get fluttery lashes like Rihanna’s!
- Finally, apply a deep berry lipstick all over your lips. Our forever favourite berry shade is the Lakmé 9 To 5 Primer + Matte Lipstick - Berry Base. Try it today!
Perhaps the hair was the simplest part of this entire look. But let’s be real, she can make the most mundane things look high fashion. This half-up hair is the easiest thing to recreate and is perfect for the second day after hair wash.
- Start by sectioning your hair from the top of your ear. Create a straight line from ear to ear and brush it out properly.
- Now take a rubber band and secure it in a ponytail. To get the same shine and neat finish, apply a dollop of the TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Hair Serum all over your lengths and voila!
Images courtesy: Priscilla Ono
Written by Nida Sayyed on Mar 03, 2022
Known as the best meme supplier and beauty encyclopedia among friends. The only thing bigger than my love for cats is my love for beauty and fashion. Forever on a ‘no-buy’ with hands full of new makeup and skincare!