Party all night…
Party all night…
We do party all night!
Well, party season has got you grooving already. But is your hair ready to make a statement? If you’re still confused how to style your hair this party season, then you’ve come to the right place!
Whether you have short, medium or long hair, we’ve got you covered with super sassy, chic and edgy hairstyles you can flaunt at Christmas and New Year parties. So, go ahead and bookmark your favourite ones right away!
If you have a lob or bob, basically hair up to your shoulder, then here are three hairstyles that can help you up the glamour quotient this party season.
- Cornrow braids: Whoever said you cannot experiment much with short hair, didn’t know how cool cornrow braids could look on a bob. Add curls to the rest of your hair to tie your look together.
- Slick back wet hair: The runways and red carpets have made the wet hair hairstyle oh-so-popular, we cannot help but take notes. A slick back side-parted wet hair hairdo is sure to make heads turn at parties.
- Accessorize: Don’t have time for an extraordinary hairstyle? Hair accessories can be the perfect solution. Simply give your hair a deep side parting and add a cute hairpin or barrette on one side. Voila!
There are zillion ways to style medium-length hair, no doubt. However, here are three uber-cool hairstyles you’d love to flaunt at your Christmas and New Year parties.
- Messy side braid: While a simple three-strand braid may not make you look party-ready, a messy side braid can certainly do the job. Secure your side braid with a metallic hair tie. This little accessory is sure to make you stand out!
- Wavy textured ponytail: If you love ponytails, then here’s a way to amp up this good old hairstyle. Before you pull all your hair together into a ponytail, create waves all over. Leave out a few face-framing strands to give it a messy, textured effect.
- Half crown braid: Braid detailing can instantly up your hair game. If you’re looking for a chic, edgy hairstyle, then try a half-crown braid. To add more oomph to your hairdo, use dainty pearl accessories to adorn your braid-style.
Styling really long tresses can be a little tricky, especially when it comes to parties. You’re stuck between glamour and comfort. Well, fret not! We’ve got you covered with three trendy and easy-breezy hairstyles for your hair length.
- Sleek side-parted ponytail: If you’re looking for a classy, sophisticated hairdo, then a super sleek, side-parted low ponytail can work wonders. Just straighten your hair before going in with the hairstyle to achieve a perfectly sleek look.
- Half bun: An upgraded version of the regular half up half down hairstyle is a half bun (or hun). This hairstyle is just apt for all those with long hair. Add soft waves to the rest of your hair instead of leaving them in your natural texture.
- Hair threads: If you plan to break the dance floor this party season, then go in with a super comfortable hairstyle for your hair length such as a sleek half braid ponytail secured tightly with hair threads.
Image courtesy: Instagram