If you have been paranoid about skin aging and have been having nightmares about suddenly finding yourself looking like a 50-year-old woman, you have found yourself just the article.
 
To help you curb your paranoia, here is a list of 5 easy home remedies that you can try, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and make sure you’re not waking up in the middle of the night dreading them wrinkles...
Olive oil
 

Olive oil

How about, you add less oil when frying your bhajias and make up for it later by applying some extra olive oil onto your face? Olive oil is one of those few ingredients that always seem too good to be true—however, this natural substance lives up to the hype. It is THE miracle ingredient when it comes to getting rid of your wrinkles. Full of antioxidants and packed with vitamins, it helps fight the penetration of free radicals and also works to retain the skin’s moisture. The oleic acids within this oil further contribute to slowing down the aging process, leaving your skin glowing and supple.
 
How to use:

Apply olive oil on wrinkled areas and massage it gently into the skin before going to bed. Leave it overnight to seep into the skin and then rinse it off with water in the morning.

Egg whites
 

Egg whites

Your mom was right when she told you about the benefits of egg whites for your hair and skin. Egg whites can tighten your skin, making fine lines less noticeable to give your skin a lift.
 
How to use:

Separate the egg whites from the yolk, whisk it, and then apply it evenly across your entire face. Leave it on until it has fully dried and then rinse it off gently with water.

Petroleum jelly
 

Petroleum jelly

A petroleum jelly like Vaseline can be your life saver when it comes to making the crow's-feet around your eyes disappear. By retaining the water within your skin, it ensures that your skin is seriously hydrated.
 
How to use:

assage petroleum jelly onto the wrinkled areas of your face and leave it on overnight.

Green tea
 

Green tea

We know you can do it, go on and replace that cup of masala chai with a steaming mug of green tea. Packed with antioxidants known as polyphenols, green tea ensures that your skin is working ‘round the clock to rid your skin of free radicals and stop the emergence of fine lines. These polyphenols also help protect the skin from the sun’s harmful rays, leaving your skin soft and smooth.

How to use:

Just keep sipping!

Cucumber
 

Cucumber

An apt synonym for cucumber would be a water storage unit—95% of it is water. And the remaining 5% is filled with silica. A substance that helps form the collagen that keeps your skin firm and helps maintain its structure. It also contains vitamin C, a great anti-wrinkle agent.
 
How to use:

Remove the seeds from cucumber and then grate it completely. Squeeze the grated cucumber and collect the remaining juice in a bowl. Apply this juice to your skin and let it dry before rinsing it off with water.