A glass of fresh sugarcane juice with crushed ice is one of the most refreshing drinks in summers. It instantly energises and hydrates your body. Loaded with carbohydrates, minerals, proteins, iron, zinc, potassium and vitamins, a glass of sugarcane juice can do much more for you than just quench your thirst. Sugarcane juice benefits are not limited to your health, as regular consumption and use of this drink in your beauty routine can help your skin and hair. Sounds fantastic? Well, read on as we will tell you exactly how to use this juice to get maximum benefits. But before that let’s take a look at some interesting facts.
Did you know?
- The calorie content in sugarcane juice is quite high yet it is considered to be good for diabetics when consumed in moderation.
- Sugarcane juice isn’t pure sugar, in fact, 70-75% of it is just water.
- Sugarcane is grown in over 100 countries, many of which are underdeveloped.
- Some countries that produce sugarcane also use it to make renewable energy that helps provide electricity as well as fuel for cars.
- Sugarcane comes under the poaceae grass family, the same family to which maize, wheat and rice belong.
Now, let's take a look at how sugarcane juice benefits your skin, hair and health.
- Controls acne
- Prevents premature signs of ageing
- Fades blemishes and dark spots
- Keeps skin hydrated
- Promotes hair growth
- Fights infection
- Aids digestion
- FAQs about Sugarcane Juice:
Prevents premature signs of ageing
Fades blemishes and dark spots
Keeps skin hydrated
Promotes hair growth
FAQs about Sugarcane Juice: