It is very natural for our legs, which carry the entire weight of our body, to get strained and worn out. However, the most impact falls on our feet that show the visible signs of fatigue through rough and dry skin, cracked heels, tensed muscles and sometimes, redness. But what if we tell you, you don’t need to run to the salon to get it treated. You can pamper your feet with a DIY foot soak at home to get rid of the dryness and flakey skin. Plus, save yourself time and money too. Win-win!
But first, let’s talk about the benefits of foot soak
Foot soaks work wonders to rejuvenate tired and dry feet. An effective blend of easily available ingredients, foot soaks not only pamper your feet through and through but also hydrate your skin, relax sore muscles, exfoliate dead skin and callus and also keep fungal infections at bay. It is best suggested to treat your feet with a DIY soak at home once or twice every week. Read on to find out how you can make one yourself.
Title: Ingredients for a foot soak
Coconut oil or any essential oil
3-4 tbsp of baking soda
How to make DIY foot soak at home
01. Take a tub or big bowl suitable for you to soak your feet in. Fill it in with warm water.
02. Add 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda in the water, stir and let it dissolve.
03. Then, add Love Beauty And Planet Tea Tree & Vetiver Body Wash in it along with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil or your choice of essential oil.
04. Now, dip your feet in this warm foot soak solution. Let your skin absorb the goodness of the ingredients for about 15-20 minutes.
05. Remove your feet and gently scrub away the dead skin and accumulated dirt with a pumice stone or foot brush.
05. Once done, pat your feet dry with a towel and give it a lasting boost of moisture with Love Beauty And Planet Murumuru Butter & Rose Body Lotion.