- If there’s one actress that can pull off bold lips, it’s got to be Ms. Qureshi. To make an appearance in red much like Huma, create a base for your lips by applying some lip balm and concealer. Then, draw out your lips with Lakmé Glide On Lip Liner.
- Finish by applying Lakmé Lipstick’s Classic Rose and top it off with Lakmé Plum and Shine lip gloss and you’re good to rule the roost.
- To get Huma’s smokey eyes, dab your eyelids with the lighter shade of Lakmé Chromatic Baked Shadows Day Shimmer. This eye-shadow is enhanced with light-reflecting pearls to give your eyes a glamorous shine.
- Next, line eyes with Lakmé Eyeconic Kajal. Apply deep strokes and lightly smudge with an ear-bud to get that smokey effect. Complete the look with a few strokes of Lakmé Eyeconic Curling Mascara for an intense black finish.
- Emulate Huma’s gorgeous look by washing, moisturising and then prepping your face with Lakmé Absolute White Intense Skin Cover, blending it in with your fingertips.
- Next, roll out the Lakmé Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick under your eyes and around your lip area. This will give your face an even, defined look.
For the Star Guild Awards, Huma dazzled us in a black chiffon Gauri and Nainika gown. She accessorised her ensemble with striking Amrapali earrings and a gold