SVA by Sonam and Paras Modi had this ultra-feminine hairstyle that we instantly fell in love with.
- Crimp or curl part of your hair and leave the rest in its natural texture, this adds a multi-dimensional effect to your hair
- Tie your hair in a loose low ponytail, leaving a few strands loose to frame your face
Sukriti and Aakriti's show had a faux Mohawk with lots of volume and slicked back hair which was perfect with the dramatic eyes.
- Straighten your hair and section the central part by taking 2 side partitions
- Create a lot of volume by back-combing this section of hair. Lightly comb it and set it with hairspray. The volume at the top creates a faux Mohawk effect
- Slick back the sides and pin it in such a way that the pins are not visible
Gazal Mishra's show and the Parvathi Dasari's shows had the models sport textured top knots that is perfect for a date night as well as work.
- Collect your hair in a high ponytail and braid it
- Twist the braid around the base of the ponytail and secure the ends with a bobby pin
- Gently tease out strands from the braided bun to give it a soft, textured look