Frizzy hair? Yes, we care! It’s already tedious to pick a new hairdo every given day and if you add that up with frizzy hair; then that’s just plain irritating. It looks undone, unmanageable and is a mess. So ladies, you gotta tame them tresses, if you gotta look on point. If the dry winter air has left your hair frizzy, try this natural DIY hair spray to calm your hair down.
What you need
- 2 tbsp Aloe vera gel: aloe vera is a non-greasy hydrating ingredient that improves smoothness by taming the hair cuticles. The amino acids present in aloe promote strength and give shiny healthy hair.
- 1 tbsp Leave-in-conditioner: Conditioner is extremely helpful for frizzy hair. It does a steller job at making your locks flat and smooth. Plus, it locks in the moisture and makes hair soft.
- 1-2 tsp light hair oil: you can go for lavender oil or argon oil for this hair spray depending on the hair type and need. We recommend pick a light hair oil or serum that isn’t too sticky and does the job.
- 1 tbsp Water or rose water: to add a nice smell to you hair, rose water would be the perfect hair perfume. It also nourishes and adds shine. Or you can just go with distilled water.
- A spray bottle
- Put all the ingredients together into a cup.
- Mix with the help of stirrer. Make sure everything is nicely mixed up.
- Pour mixture into a clean spray bottle using a funnel and shake.
Shake the bottle every time you use the spray. Spritz on dry or wet hair from mid to end hair. Don’t apply on hair roots. There’s you have smooth, no-frizz hair in no time.