Winter is responsible for stealing away your skin’s glow and radiance almost every year. It makes your skin dull and lifeless, and believe us—it doesn’t look flattering.
Well, worry not. We at BeBeautiful are here to your rescue. We have here a super simple and effective DIY face pack with three basic ingredients from the kitchen...
What You Will Need:
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp yoghurt
- 10-15 neem leaves
- To begin with, wash and crush the neem leaves to make a paste of even consistency.
- To this paste, add yoghurt and honey and mix until you get a paste without any lumps.
- Store this mixture in a container.
- Apply the paste generously to your face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes. Let dry!
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this once in every five days for best results.