There’s just about nothing a woman wouldn’t do in order to get clearer, more radiant skin. Facials, face spas, exfoliation; the list is never-ending. But those frequent salon appointments can totally mess with your beauty budget. Well, not if we can help!
Here’s how you can get naturally radiant, clear and hydrated skin using just 4 ingredients. And the best part about it? These ingredients can be easily sourced from your kitchen and don’t burn a hole in your pocket either!
You will need:
● About 30 fresh basil leaves
● 2 tbsp yoghurt
● 1 tbsp rose water
● 2-3 drops of lemon juice
● Start by boiling the basil leaves in water for about 6 to 8 minutes. Once boiled, strain the excess water and make a paste out of the leaves in a grinder.
● In a clean bowl, take equal proportions of rose water and yoghurt. Add 2 tbsp of the basil leaves paste to the bowl.
● Mix all the ingredients well together into a fine paste, without any lumps forming.
● Next, add a few drops of lemon juice to the paste and your face pack is now ready to be used!
● Apply a generous yet even layer of the face pack on a clean, dry face. Do not forget the neck region.
● Let it sit on your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off with cold water.
● Do this at least once every week for more effective results