Dealing with dry skin is a hassle and with the winter season kicking in, your skin is only going to suffer more. The cold waves are only going to make your skin further dry, flaky and dull. The solution you ask?
Apart from the basic CTM that you must follow, a super hydrating and moisturising face mask made with hydrating ingredients should do the trick.
Here is how you can create your own face mask with just 4 ingredients, and kick the dryness away!
What You Will Need:
● 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
● 1 tbsp honey
● 3-4 cubes of freshly cut papaya
● ½ tbsp cocoa butter
● Start by mashing the freshly cut papaya in a clean bowl. Once done, add a few drops of lemon juice and honey in equal proportions and stir the mixture well.
● Next, add some cocoa butter in the same bowl and stir until a paste with smooth consistency is formed.
● Voila, your face mask is ready!
How To Use The Mask:
● Take a generous amount of your mask and apply it on your face and neck.
● Leave it on until it has fully dried up. Try to not have a direct contact with the sunlight while you still have the mask, as the lemon juice damages your skin in sunlight.
● Rinse off after 25-30 minutes with cold water.