Ice is hands down the most effective and pocket-friendly ingredient that can give you clear, healthy and glowing skin within minutes. But have you ever considered treating your skin with an ice facial? Well, you must try it for it's nothing less than a relaxing treat!
Here is how you can give yourself a relaxing ice facial at home for healthy, glowing and radiant skin...
What You Will Need:
- 2 glasses of water
- 4 drops of essential oil
- ½ tsp green tea extract
- An ice tray
- Boil 2 glasses of water for 5 minutes and let it cool down. Once done, pour the water in a clean jar.
- Next, add a few drops of any essential oil of your choice in the jar.
- Add a pinch of green tea extract in the jar and stir it well.
- Finally, pour your solution in an ice tray and refrigerate it for a couple of hours until your ice cubes are ready.
- Start by cleansing your face properly with a chemical-free face wash, then pat dry.
- Place an ice cube in a cloth, and hold it in such a way that only one side is left uncovered.
- Start rubbing the ice cube on your cheeks, forehead and under eye area in small, circular motions.
- Do this for 20-25 minutes, and keep on changing the ice cubes after every 5-7 minutes.
- Finally, pat dry your face with a cotton towel and moisturise your face.