You put in a lot of thought in preparing for your first job interview. The outfit should be crisp and clean, makeup subtle and documents ready. But one very important detail is often left out. That is, checking your body odour. When stressed (and we hope that you aren’t!), you tend to sweat more than usual and suffice to say, your body odour can put a huge dent in your confidence.
First impressions depend on a lot of things, but also on your body odour. Remember getting swayed by the smell of someone on your first date or completely turned off by someone who smelled bad? It’s true. Body odour is one of the most important personality traits that people are judged on. You can be the top student all through school and may stand for president next year, but you might still be turned down because of your body odour, which follows you everywhere like a faithful pet! You don’t want that. Don’t let your body odour make you miss out on great opportunities.
So ladies, take note. Here’s what you can do to make sure you are sweat and odour-free on the day of your job interview!
- Take a warm bath or shower. It will kill the bacteria on your skin. Sweat doesn’t have a smell, but when exposed to bacteria, it can cause body odour.
2. Wash your armpits using an antibacterial soap thoroughly and apply Rexona Shower Fresh Underarm Odour Protection Roll On. It fights sweat and bacteria and gives you freshness up to 48 hours.
3. Avoid using heavy lotions or oils on your skin if you tend to sweat a lot. It can make your hands clammy and sweaty.
4. Spritz some Rexona Women Shower Fresh Deodorant on your body before getting dressed. It will leave a trail of nice subtle fragrance wherever you go.
5. Don’t stress. Stress causes sweat and hence, the unpleasant smell. Arrive early and take your time. Take deep breaths to calm yourself. Be the confident girl you are!