Winter is not particularly kind to out lips! These cooler months tend to make our lips only more dry and chapped and once you have dry lips, no matter how great your lipstick, your lips will end up looking unflattering!
If you are someone who is suffering from dry, chapped lips, then this is just the article you needed to read. Here is a DIY lip scrub that will help you fight dry lips this winter and ace that perfect pout...
- 1 dried orange peel
- 5-8 almonds
- 2 tbsp of almond oil
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Start by grinding your dried orange peel and almond separately to make a fine powder. Add the powders in a clean bowl.
- Next, add almond oil and brown sugar in the bowl.
- Stir the mixture well to form a paste of thick consistency.
- Store the mixture in a cutesy jar.
- Voila, you have your own DIY lip scrub.