We are already over a week into the new year and I’m sure most of you have made a long list of things you want to do or stop doing this year. Now I’m not going to lie, I’m a 100% guilty of making unrealistic New Year resolutions every year and then forgetting about them within the first month.
This year however, I had only two things on my list 1) Self-love–Be me, Do me & Love me. 2) Stop making New Year resolutions.
In December last year when everyone was busy partying and celebrating, I was low-key stressing. Stressing about what I was going to challenge myself to do and what goals I wanted to set for myself. After seeing a ton of inspirational YouTube videos, reading Mark Manson’s The subtle art of not giving a bleep and binge-watching Queer Eye I settled on self-love.
I know it sounds a little too “Omg, you didn’t” but I honestly thought that I needed to shift focus to myself! One thing led to another and I finally decided to settle on skincare resolutions for 2020. Pampering myself with some extra TLC was something I was excited and looking forward to!
Watch the video to check out some of my resolutions.
Apart from the four major resolutions I put in this video, here are some more things that made it to my skincare resolutions list for 2020.
• Use products that are sustainable and environment friendly
• Opt for chemical-free products with natural ingredients
• Experiment and try new stuff out! It might just help you find your holy grail products
• Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate…
• Add some daily meditation to the mix for that EXTRA GLOW
• Eat healthy but also indulge once in a while!