When it comes to skincare you’ve heard of almost every trend, product and treatment that exists. Right from vitamin C serum to hydrating face masks, you may have tried quite a lot of these skincare methods. One that got added to this list a few years ago and has gained a lot of popularity is the jade roller. Skincare enthusiasts around the world love this little tool that claims to relax facial muscles and offers a lot of benefits.
Whether you’re already using a Jade roller or planning to buy one, did you know there’s a right way to use this tool to its full potential to get the best results? Read on to find out what it is!
How to use a Jade roller?
Step 01: Cleanse your face completely. Preferably do this at the end of the day.
Step 02: Apply a moisturiser or facial oil that works best for your skin.
Step 03: Get rolling!
- Cheeks and jaw: Place the roller on your chin and roll it towards your ear, applying medium pressure, 5-6 times on both sides.
- Forehead: Start at the centre of your forehead and roll towards your ears. Repeat 5-6 times before switching to the opposite side of your forehead.
- Under eyes: Use the small end of the roller and roll from the inner eye towards the outer corner. Repeat 10-15 times and switch to the other eye.
- Brows: Follow the above method on your brows.
- Jaw: Finish off by using the small end of the roller to dig deep into the joint of your jaw. Press hard and move back and forth rapidly.