The Eyebrow Stretch
- Raise your eyebrows as high as possible as if you’re trying to touch the celling.
- Turn your eyeballs towards the ceiling as if you’re looking at the ceiling.
- Hold this for 15 seconds.
The Nirvana Eyes
- Lift your eyeballs towards the ceiling.
- Stretch and raise your eyebrows to touch the celling, stretching the eyeballs while simultaneously looking at the ceiling.
- Holding the above position, slowly close your eyelids shut completely (This might take a bit of practice).
- Shut your eyelids while having an inner smile. Have a tranquil expression while doing this. Be happy.
- Hold this position for 15 seconds.
This works on strengthening the muscles of the eyes. It will strengthen the lower and upper eyelids; decrease bulging under eyes, increase blood circulation to the eye area and smoothen any lines around the eyes.
The ‘O’ Exercise
- Open your mouth wide forming an ‘O’ shape.
- Fold your lips over the teeth.
- Tighten this position and hold.
- Now, smile and keep breathing.
- Hold for a count of 15 seconds.
Increases the blood circulation, strengthens and tones your cheek, jaw lines and firms the lip muscles. Smoothens wrinkles.