Your skin is a combination of multiple factors, not just the products you use! While the right kind of products can help you achieve radiant skin, if you want a glow that just won’t fade you’re going to have to invest in about 8 hours of beauty sleep, a diet that’s rich in nutrient and low on junk and plenty of water!
Here are some tips you can rely on…
1. Ensure you have a robust skincare routine that’s meant for your skin type. Cleanse, tone, moisturise and apply sunscreen before you step out in the mornings and don’t forget to remove your makeup and use a good night cream before you go to bed.
Also include a bi-weekly exfoliation sesh in your skincare routine.
2. Load up on a lot of liquids to keep your skin hydrated and supple. About 3 liters of water a day with a diet rich in fruits should do the trick.
The same thing goes for your diet—stay away from sugar and junk as much as possible.
3. Don’t forget to account for about 7 – 8 hours of beauty sleep. You have to let your body as well as skin rest. Do this on the regular and it’ll take care of issues like dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines too!
4. Don’t touch your face—the bacteria from your hands get deposited on your skin and can cause acne and infections.
5. Make exercise a part of your lifestyle. The more you sweat, the healthier your skin will be.