- 1 meter plastic sheet
- Zip (as long as your umbrella)
- Cardboard stencil
Steps to follow
- Keep your closed umbrella on cardboard and make a stencil (as shown in the image) as long as your umbrella. Leave ½ an inch at all ends.
- Place the stencil on the plastic sheet, trace it and cut out that part of the sheet.
- Hem the edges with the help of a sewing machine or with a needle and thread.
- Create a design on top of the cover with sequins by stitching it on or stick it with fabric glue. (Use sequins that contrast with the colour of the plastic sheet)
- Stitch the zip on to the plastic sheet along its length and secure the ends by stitching them too.