Pampering your hair is just as important as your body and skin. In Fact, it’s one of the most crucial things to do, if you wish to sport healthy lustrous mane. Just like your skin, your hair needs the magic of serums too and what’s better than creating your own hair serum sitting right at home? Exciting, isn’t it?
Here is how you can make your own leave-in hair serum with just 4 ingredients...
You will need:
- 2 tbsp. jojoba oil
- 1 tsp. Castor oil
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops rose water
- A cutesy spritzing bottle
- In a clean bowl, pour jojoba oil and castor oil together.
- Next, add a few drops of essential oil and rose water.
- Stir the solution until mixed well.
- Store the bowl in your fridge for 24 hours.
- Finally, pour the solution in your spritzing bottle and Voila! You have your own leave-in hair serum!
- Take a couple of drops onto fingertips or spritz the serum on your tresses, then run your fingertips through mid to end of your hair.
- Just avoid adding oils to scalp directly, as this is where oil can tend to build up.