Oh, the things we do and the lengths we go to for healthy, dense, lustrous hair! While we all love our daily hair care products—like those nutritive Dove shampoos and our trusted Ayurvedic Indulekha hair oil—a natural hair mask, once in a while will only do your hair good!
Give your hair the pampering it deserves with this DIY protein and moisturising hair mask...
What You Will Need:
- ½ Avocado
- ½ Banana
- 3 tbsp honey
- 5 tbsp almond oil
- 1 Egg
- In a clean bowl, mash a banana and avocado until they form a nice thick paste.
- Next, whisk an egg in a separate bowl and add honey and almond oil to it. Stir the solution well until properly mixed.
- Finally, add the wet ingredients to the fruit paste and mix it well until a paste of even consistency is formed.
- Apply a generous amount of the hair mask all over your hair; from the roots to the tip until all your hair is covered properly.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes and rinse it with a chemical free shampoo.
- Use this mask once in every 15 days for best result