The Milkmaid Braid
A hit among Hollywood’s A-list celebrities, this has come to be one of the most spotted hair styles on the international runway and Red Carpet. It has an old school charm and is intricate enough to be super chic and stylish. All you beauties with long hair, we’re suggesting you give the Milkmaid Braid a shot and keep a close tab on all the compliments you get.
Get the look:
- Prep the hair with Bed Head Masterpiece, then start braiding your hair working the 3 sections under each other instead of over (this will give your hair volume and a three dimensional effect)
- Next, move to the other side and start a second braid over the first one
- Pin both into place at either ends and spritz with Bed Head Headrush for shine
The Boho Twist Updo
When it’s summer, it’s time to bring out the purple sunglasses, your most flowy maxi dresses and hair to match. The Boho Twist Updo makes it to our list because it’s fun, totally 60’s and both, rather romantic and also, super functional (no more hair on your face). What else do you need when you’re dealing with searing heat and beads of sweat lacing your forehead, huh?
Get the Look:
- Prep your hair with Rockaholic Fun Times, part it and tie a low ponytail
- Start knotting it till you reach the end and secure it with a rubber band
- Loop it around itself to look like a bun or if you have long hair, you can secure it to the front of your hairline
The Wavy Bob
If there’s one hair cut that will always be in style, it’s the bob. It suits most face shapes, most hair types and women of all ages. We’re recommending the wavy bob, a more fun version of the traditional bob. It’s edgy, takes less than five minutes to do, very low maintenance and will be perfect for that black tie event or the after party that follows.
Get the look:
- Prep pre-washed hair with Bed Head Totally Baked
- Wrap sections of your hair around a curling iron and secure your curls in place with Hard Head Hairspray
- Once they cool, give them a good shake with light fingers and run some Sugar Dust through it