If you love classy and sophisticated hairstyles and practically drool every time you see someone rocking a French twist bun, you are in for a treat. The classic French twist, yes the most elegant and chic hairstyles EVER, has debuted in a ponytail version and it looks darn pretty. If you have medium-length hair and can’t rock a bun or simply prefer ponytails over the bulky updos, try this easy-breezy French twist ponytail. Here is how you can rock the classy ponytail hairstyle.
- Hair brush
- Bobby pins
- Hair tie
- Brush your front hair (from above the ears) back and pin it at the back of your head.
- Divide the rest of your hair in two sections and pull one of them in a low ponytail. Secure it with a hair tie.
- Loosely wrap the other section around the ponytail, overlapping the pinned hair and secure the ends at the back of your hair tie using bobby pins.
- Pull the wrapped hair upwards and use bobby pins to secure it in the middle, tucking it inwards.
- Let some wisps from the sides loose and finish with lots of hairspray.
Image courtesy: Pinterest