Most of us have a love-hate relationship with hair gadgets—straighteners, curlers, irons. Some of us despise them and yet we rely on them. However sometimes, especially in the winter when your hair is already dealing with dehydration, it’s time to give your hair a break from the heat and go natural. If you need to curl your hair but don’t want to use a curling iron, here is how you can curl your hair without using any heat...
Before you begin experimenting, ensure that your hair makes for the ideal base. The Sunsilk Black Shine Shampoo & Sunsilk Black Shine Amla Pearl Complex Conditioner is just what you need! Enriched with Amla Pearl Complex and special amino acids, its small molecules penetrate into your hair right to make it healthy and look shiny!
You will need: 10 Hair clips
- Step 1: Divide your hair into different sections.
- Step 2: Then take a small section and roll it up. Once you reach your face, clip it.
- Step 3: Repeat this process with different sections all over your head.
- Step 4: Leave the clips on for two hours and then take them off!
- Step 5: Gently run your hands through your hair to even out your bouncy curls.
- Ta-da! Presenting—perfect heatless curls!