- To get that flawless complexion, start off by washing your face with Lakmé Clean Up Pores Face Wash to cleanse your face and rid it of all impurities, leaving you with a clear, radiant and matte finish.
- Next up, dot your face and neck with Lakmé CC cream in bronze and evenly blend it all over your face. This is all you need for that perfectly radiant, flawless glow.
- To get those dreamy rose-kissed princess cheeks opt for Lakmé 9 to 5 Rouge Blusher in Peach Affair. This pure pressed powder blusher will give your cheeks the perfect coverage with added shimmer.
- To get Deepika’s soft, glossy pout, start by applying a generous coat of Vaseline Lip Therapy to keep your lips moisturised, nourished and looking healthy.
- Finish off by filling your lips with Lakmé 9 to 5 Aquashine Lip Colour in Guava. This 3-in-1 (lip balm, lip stick and lip gloss) will give your lips a glossy, velvety finish.
- To get Deepika’s subtle, soft eyes, dab your eyelids with the lighter shade of Lakmé Chromatic Baked Shadows Day Shimmer. This eye-shadow is enhanced with light-reflecting pearls to give your eyes an extraordinary shine.
At the Nickelodeon Awards Deepika Padukone looked stunning in a black midi dress, Quirk Box jacket, pumps to drool over and a statement necklace by Mehak Gupta. Always one to dress smart, Deepika went minimal on the makeup to perfectly complement the rest of her vibrant look. We love!
- Deepika hit all the right notes with her fabulous up-do to go along with her playful look. To replicate the look start off by washing your hair with Sunsilk Radiant Shine Shampoo and Conditioner for extra-glossy locks.
- Blowdry your hair in the reverse direction to pump in some volume in those tresses. Then, take the front portion of your hair to form a puff and secure it in place with bobby pins.
- Take the rest of your hair and put it up in a messy-chic low up-do. Once again, secure it with U-pins so it stays in place.
Finally, spritz your hair with Toni&Guy Sea Salt Texturising Spray to tame unwanted tendrils and comb them back for a sleek, polished look.