- Dot your face and neck with Lakmé CC cream in bronze and evenly blend it all over your face. This is all you need for that perfectly radiant, flawless glow.
- To get those dreamy rose-kissed princess cheeks opt for Lakmé 9 to 5 Rouge Blusher in Rose Crush. This pure pressed powder blusher will give your cheeks the perfect coverage with added shimmer.
- To get this luscious, perfect pout, start by using a lip balm to moisturise your lips. Next, Lakmé Absolute Lip Tint in Orange Tease to give your entire look a classic, chic appearance. For long-lasting colour, cover your lips with a tissue and dab on some powder and reapply.
- Now all your lips need is a coat of Lakmé Absolute Plump and Shine 3D Gloss. With its high shine pigments, this will make your lips will look luscious and oh-so kissable.
- To achieve this look, begin by dotting Lakmé Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick around your eyes and blend in evenly for a flawless finish.
- Next, pick a nude shade from the Tanjore Rush eye shadow quartet in the Lakmé 9 to 5 Range and blend into your eyelid with a brush.
- Then apply a thick coat of Lakmé 9 to 5 Impact Liner along your upper lash line and a couple of strokes of Lakmé Absolute Eyeconic Mascara for that extra pop.
Stunning all in a Donna Karan Atelier marvel, upcoming star Shraddha Kapoor looks vibrant at the Star Guild Awards. Shraddha cut a pretty picture pairing her dazzling gown with peep-toe pumps, Amrapali Jewellery and a Judith Leiber clutch.
- With a gown so intricately embellished, a sleek bun was the perfect choice for Shraddha. To imitate her look, wash your hair with Toni&Guy Shampoo and Conditioner for dry hair, which will leave you with voluminous, shiny hair.
- Blow-dry your hair in the reverse direction to pump in some volume in those tresses. Then, take the front portion of your hair to form a puff and secure it in place with bobby pins.
- Take the rest of your hair and put it up in a messy-chic low up-do. Once again, secure it with U- pins so it stays in place.