- Dot your face and neck with Lakmé CC cream in bronze and evenly blend it evenly over your face. This is all you need for that perfectly radiant, flawless glow.
- To get those dreamy rose-kissed princess cheeks, opt for Lakmé 9 to 5 Rouge Blusher in Ginger Surprise. This pure pressed powder blusher will give your cheeks the perfect coverage with added shimmer.
- Complementing her dusky complexion, Vaani dons a matte light brown shade. To get the look, first coat your lips with a layer of lip balm to get a smooth texture.
- Then, opt for Lakmé 9 to 5 Lip Colour in Tea Break, which will add an instant glitz to your lips.
- Blot your lips with a tissue paper to ensure that the lip colour doesn’t go beyond the lip line and give your lips that beautiful, matte finish.
- To get Vaani’s smokey eyes, dab your eyelids with the lighter shade of Lakmé Chromatic Baked Shadows Day Shimmer. This eye-shadow is enhanced with light-reflecting pearls to give your eyes an extraordinary shine.
- Next, line the eyes with Lakmé Eyeconic Black Kajal. Apply deep strokes and lightly smudge the line to get that smokey effect. Complete the look with a few strokes of Lakmé Eyeconic Curling Mascara for an intense black finish.
Radiating at the Star Guild Awards, Vaani sports a Nikhil Thampi creation, finishing off the look with Manish Arora for Amrapali jewellery. With confidence, style and glamour, she totally rocked this look.
- Vaani chose a simple up-do to complement her power outfit. To imitate her look, wash your hair with Toni&Guy Shampoo and Conditioner for dry hair, which will leave you with voluminous, shiny hair.
- Blow-dry your hair in the reverse direction to pump in some volume in those tresses. Then, take the front portion of your hair to form a puff and secure it in place with bobby pins.
- Take the rest of your hair and put it up in a messy-chic low up-do. Once again, secure it with U-pins so it stays in place.
Written by Nazneen Joshi on Mar 24, 2014