Perfectly constructed, the dress boasted a backless, halter neck and a cut-out in the front. It had a fit-and-flare silhouette and had oodles of sheer tulle flare. Bebo’s hair was styled in loose curls that were tinted towards the ends and parted at the side. Bnd her makeup stole our hearts, as always.
Her minimalistic approach to the makeup caught our attention. Her face is flawless and her eyes have just a hint of eye liner and lots of mascara. Her lips are in her signature nude shade and eyebrows are as always, on point.
Get the look:
- Start with the C-T-M routine and make sure your skin is well moisturised. Apply a light foundation like Lakmé Absolute Argan Oil Serum Foundation which offers a light yet buildable coverage. Conceal problem areas using the Lakmé Absolute White Intense Liquid Concealer in a shade that is one shade lighter than your complexion.
- Contour your cheeks using the Kareena Kapoor Khan Lakmé Absolute Cheek Contour in Rose Gold. This offers a subtle hint of shimmer while providing contour as well.
- Use the Kareena Kapoor Khan Lakmé Absolute Eye Definer in Onyx to draw a line close to your upper lashes and also line your lower lash line just toward the outer corner. This gives an illusion of large eyes. Coat your lashes with two or three coats of Lakmé Absolute Flutter Secrets Dramatic Eyes Mascara.
- Use a nude shade of lipstick like the Lakmé Absolute Matte Melt Liquid Lip Color in Peach Rose with a little shine that will give you a similar look.
- Brush out your eyebrows and fill in the gaps with the Kareena Kapoor Khan Brow Definer in Graphite.