You may be on top of your workout regime by hitting the gym or being a yoga enthusiast. However, are you paying enough attention to the face you see in the mirror every morning? A few facial exercises can give you a toned and youthful face. While using your anti-aging creams is essential, making clown faces can also make a difference. Here are some easy facial exercises you can do in only under 2 minutes!
Exercise 1: The power of vowels
As the name suggests this one utilizes the power of vowels in the form of an exercise. It helps uplift the neck area and firms the corner of your mouth.
- Start by taking a deep breath.
- Smile and laugh while saying all the vowels ‘A,E,I,O,U’
- Repeat the process thrice for 2 minutes.
Exercise 2: Pouting fish
This facial exercise tones the upper part of your face and plumps the lower and gives a few good laughs to your kids if they watch you doing it.
- Suck in your cheeks between your upper and lower teeth.
- Hold this position for 10 seconds and then release.
- Repeat the procedure 15 times in 2 minutes.
Exercise 3: Shut up!
This involves keeping your mouth shut and helps prevent skin sagging around the lips.
- Close your mouth and shut your lips tight together.
- Try to smile in this position and stretch your mouth as widely as possible.
- Hold this face yoga position for 20 seconds and then relax the muscles.
- Repeat 8-10 times in 2 minutes.
Exercise 4: Pucker up!
For firm lips and getting rid of wrinkles around the mouth, pucker up!
- Make an extreme pout or duck face as they call it.
- Hold this yoga position for 30 seconds
- Repeat it four times in two minutes.