When you see how these humble items deliver big results, you will thank us!
Do away with the hassle of carrying bars of soap. Carry a small bottle of body wash like Lux Magical Spell Body Wash that leaves your skin with a perfume that lasts for a long time. If you want, you can carry a loofah with you for a quick shower where ever you are!
Carry a small bottle of the Pond’s Starlight Perfumed Talc so that you smell fresh all day long. The good thing about using a talcum powder is that it has both the advantage of a perfume and absorbs sweat, making you feel fresh while on-the-go!
Call it crazy or call it awesome, but there are so many uses of Vaseline that is simply mind-blowing. Keep a small tub of Vaseline Pure Skin Jelly with you always. From treating chapped lips and cracked heels to smoothing your hair, it has a host of benefits. Use Vaseline Pure Jelly to:
- Help soften hard skin and cracked heels on your feet – so you don’t have to carry a separate foot cream
- Turn eye shadow powders into cream shadows
- Tame you hair – just apply a little Vaseline to tame unruly parts of your hair
- Remove makeup – use a little Vaseline and massage it on the makeup until it starts to come away, then use a makeup remover wipe to gently take off all the makeup – avoids having to carry a bottle full of liquid makeup remover and cosmetic cotton pads
- Heal chapped lips – apply a little Vaseline on your lips to keep them moisturised – avoids having to carry a separate lip balm
- When you have a nagging shoe bite, guess what will rescue your feet? You guessed it! Vaseline!
Makeup remover wipes
As mentioned above, makeup remover wipes help save space and are easier to carry than a bottle of liquid remover and cotton. On a plane, in a camp or just on a road- trip in your car, use these wipes to break down even the most stubborn makeup to leave your skin feeling clean and fresh.
Yes, you heard us. A pencil sharpener to sharpen everything from your eye pencil to your lip pencil and your brow pencil. Liquid liners and lipsticks can get messy and need precision while applying. Eye pencils and lip liners are easier to apply and stay for a longer while.