As much as we love experimenting with eye makeup looks, we hate the part when we have to take it all off. Because makeup, especially the waterproof kind, is quite stubborn in nature and the eye area is very delicate so you have to be very careful.
While there are a lot of eye makeup removers available in the market, many of them contain harmful chemicals that might not be safe for your delicate eye area. An easy homemade DIY eye makeup remover made using natural ingredients can be very helpful. We are going to show you how to make your own eye makeup remover that will help get rid of even the most stubborn makeup in a jiffy.
You will need:
- Jojoba oil (Rich in vitamin E, jojoba oil breaks down makeup particles while nourishing the skin)
- Witch hazel, half a cup (an herbal extract, it is gentle on the skin and is traditionally used by a lot of women to remove makeup)
- Water, half a cup
Simply mix all the three ingredients together in equal quantities and store in a clean jar or bottle.
- Give the jar or bottle a quick shake before opening the lid.
- Soak the corner of a washcloth or a cotton pad in this liquid.
- Remove makeup in gentle circular motions. This will loosen the makeup particles and make the cleaning process gentler and quicker.
Image courtesy: Pinterest